SafeNet AT User License Agreement
1. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, and upon acceptance of these terms by Licensee by acceptance below, SafeNet AT, Inc. (SafeNet AT), grants to Licensee (as submitted), during the Term of this Agreement (as defined below), a 60 day temporary, non-exclusive license to use the Virtual KeySecure for Government (the “Product”), and related documentation as provided by SafeNet AT to Licensee, for evaluation purposes only. This license does not include any rights to copy, alter, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, make derivative works, rent, lease, disclose, sublicense, or otherwise transfer access to the Product, related documentation, or proprietary information of SafeNet AT.
SafeNet AT provides no expectation of availability, support or maintenance services with respect to the Product under evaluation.
2. Ownership. The Product(s), the related documentation, and all authorized copies thereof, shall remain the exclusive property of SafeNet AT, and shall not be used in any way other than as allowed by this Agreement, and shall not be disclosed to any third party. Licensee acknowledges that, as between SafeNet AT and Licensee, the Product and its related documentation and all copyrights, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights with respect thereto, are and will at all times be the property of SafeNet AT, including any and all suggestions made by Licensee incorporated into current or subsequent versions of the Product or related documentation.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty. LICENSEE AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SAFENET AT SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITIES TO LICENSEE TO CORRECT ANY DEFECTS OR PROBLEMS IN THE PRODUCT(S) OR THE RELATED DOCUMENTATION, OR TO ASSURE THAT THE SOFTWARE OPERATES PROPERLY. SAFENET AT DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND THE RELATED DOCUMENTATION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PRODUCT AND THE RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND LICENSEE UNDERSTANDS THAT IT ASSUMES ALL RISKS OF ITS USE, QUALITY, AND PERFORMANCE.
4. Liability. SafeNet AT shall have no liability whatsoever to Licensee in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation, liability for any problems in or caused by the Product or the related documentation, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (including lost profits).
5. Export. KeySecure for Government falls under the U.S. Munitions List and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and is subject to the EAR (described in Part 734, §734.2 through §734.5).