During this webinar attendees learned how Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies' Luna Credential System introduces a new approach to multi-factor authentication by maintaining user credentials in a centralized hardware device that is securely accessible by endpoints in a distributed network.
The session discussed how the Luna Credential System can address multi-factor authentication challenges such as:
- Issuing hardware-based identity credentials to NPEs and software robots
- User authentication across the mobile workforce and a disparate variety of devices
- Credential data protection to mitigate the risk of accidental loss or intentional compromise of a physical token
- Digital signatures issuance for humans and NPEs
- OMB Memo M-19-17, DoD Instruction 8520.3, and NIST 800-63-2 E Authentication compliance