IDPrime smart cards are Minidriver-enabled PKI certificate-based smart cards that provide a high level of assurance of the identity of the user attempting to gain logical access to the network. Built with proven smart card technology, the IDPrime cards are strong, yet simple to use, never burdening users with long, complicated passwords or cumbersome hardware devices. Whatever the security need, whatever the job function, IDPrime is a perfect solution to meet your needs. The IDPrime product portfolio is made up of a variety of cards with varying feature choices, including contactless technologies, certification type, and secure storage. SafeNet Authentication Client 10 extends the compatibility of these smart cards to any type of application in Windows environments.
These smart card-based products can be combined with proximity technology to also provide for physical access, and with security printing processes, can serve as visual identity as well. IDPrime smart cards leverage the built-in card management capabilities in Microsoft Server and Windows OS. This deployment requires no additional middleware for card management. Fully contained within Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) or Microsoft Identity Manager, the IDPrime certificate-based authentication solution is virtually plug and play.
Some IDPrime smart cards are certified according to US regulations (FIPS 140-2 Level 2 or FIPS 140-2 Level 3) or European regulations (CC EAL5+ / PP SSCD, and eIDAS compliant). IDPrime smart cards can also be manufactured as dual interface and are compatible with some NFC interfaces present on many smartphones and tablets. The IDPrime family offers a wide selection of cards with various feature sets.
- Perfect integration in Windows environments.
- Compatible with SafeNet Authentication Client middleware, available on Windows, MAC, Linux.
- The dual interface of SafeNet IDPrime 3940 and SafeNet IDPrime 940 are compatible with the ISO 14443 standard and to some NFC interfaces, already widely deployed with smartphones and tablets.
- Support for Certificate Based Strong authentication.
- As reflected by the FIPS 140-2 Level 2 and Level 3 certifications; the CC EAL5+ / PP SSCD certification and the eIDAS compliancy, the IDPrime smart cards implement the most advanced security countermeasures for enforcing protection of all sensitive data and functions in the card.
- Enhanced cryptographic support, with PKI services available with both RSA and Elliptic curves.
- MPCOS applet option for e-purse and data management services.
SafeNet IDPrime 930 and 930nc are contact interface smart cards and are compatible with any environment through support by the SafeNet Authentication Client.SafeNet IDPrime 930 is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified for the combination of the Java platform and the PKI applet.
SafeNet IDPrime 3930 is a dual-interface smart card, allowing communication either via a contact interface or via a contactless ISO14443 interface, also compatible with some NFC readers. The smart card is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified for the combination of Java platform and PKI applet.
SafeNet IDPrime 940 is a Plug and Play contact interface smart card and is compliant with eIDAS regulations. IDPrime 940 is CC EAL5+ / PP Java Card certified for the Java platform and CC EAL5+ / PP QSCD certified for the combination of Java platform and PKI applet.
SafeNet IDPrime 3940 is a dual-interface smart card, allowing communication either via a contact interface or via a contactless ISO14443 interface, also compatible with some NFC readers. The smart card is CC EAL5+ / PP Java Card certified for the Java platform and CC EAL5+ / PP QSCD certified for the combination of Java platform and PKI applet.