Microsoft Azure offers convenience and cost savings. However, you still need to follow security, privacy and compliance rules, as well as best practices, for protecting data. Further, you need rapid data mobility across all clouds you currently use and those in your future, a need which can be compromised with cloud-vendor-specific encryption solutions.
ADVANCED ENCRYPTION WITH COMPREHENSIVE KEY MANAGEMENT
Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies (TCT) advanced encryption and centralized key management solutions give you protection and control of data stored on your premises, Microsoft Azure, and other cloud providers. Thales TCT technology enables you to:
- Avoid cloud vendor encryption lock-in and ensure the data mobility you need while you efficiently and securely spread workloads and data across multiple cloud vendors, including Microsoft Azure, with centralized, independent encryption management
- Take secure advantage of Azure Key Vault with a centralized key management solution that spans multiple clouds
- Identify attacks faster with data access logging to industry-leading SIEM applications
- Reduce or eliminate risks arising from compromised credentials with advanced encryption including privileged user access controls
- Architect applications for the cloud with built-in security using Vaultless Tokenization with Dynamic Data Masking