Control your data and encryption keys for digital sovereignty and meet compliance requirements
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) External Key Management Service (EKMS) is a new capability that allows customers to protect their data in OCI using encryption keys held inside CipherTrust Manager external to OCI.
- Meet compliance mandates
- Streamline encryption management with seamless key rotation
- Reduce administration costs with centralized key and policy management
- Optionally store encryption keys in FIPS 140 Level 3 hardware security module
OCI EKMS with Thales CipherTrust
CipherTrust Cloud Key Management (CCKM), which is a licensed component of the CipherTrust Manager, delivers external key storage, key generation, separation of duties, reporting, and key life cycle management to help fulfill internal and industry data security mandates. FIPS140 Level 3 certification available.
Enabling Organizations To:
- Maximize choice from a single console, manage Native, BYOK, HYOK keys across clouds
- Demonstrate compliance with privacy regulations
- Improve operational sovereignty to protect against internal and external bad actors
- Reduce threat surface by centralizing control of keys outside of cloud providers
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs by simplifying and automating key management
- Faster time to value by speeding up migration to the cloud