Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies, a business area of Thales Defense & Security, Inc., is a trusted, U.S. provider of cybersecurity solutions dedicated to the U.S. Government. We protect the government’s most vital data from the core to the cloud to the edge with a unified approach to data protection. Our solutions reduce the risks associated with the most critical attack vectors and address the most stringent encryption, key management, and access control requirements.
In addition to our core solutions developed and manufactured in the U.S. specifically for the government, we sell and support industry-leading, third-party commercial-off-the-shelf solutions.
Supply Chain Security
We provide U.S. federal agencies with solutions for their cryptographic infrastructure that have a U.S. supply chain lifecycle. Our core data security solutions are developed, manufactured, sold and supported in the U.S.
- We design solutions with our own maintained and compiled code
- All of our R&D is onshore with only U.S. citizens (75%+ cleared)
- We have a rigid supply chain risk mitigation process including a Vendor Approval Process prohibiting the use of tainted or counterfeit components
- We maintain required federal government approvals and certifications to develop, support and sell products to U.S. Federal agencies
- All of our technical and sales support is onshore with only U.S. citizens (fully cleared support Levels 1-3)
We additionally mitigate the risk associated with procuring data security solutions developed outside of the U.S. As part of the TDSI Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) proxy, Thales TCT is protected from Foreign Ownership Control and Influence (FOCI). We are also governed by the Committee for Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CFIUS) National Security Agreement established with SafeNet Assured Technologies, which provides further FOCI mitigation to the products and services provided to our customers.
We protect the government’s most vital data from the core the cloud to the edge. We provide unified data protection solutions that reduce the risks associated with the most critical attack vectors.
Thales TCT offers solutions for:
- Zero Trust
- Cloud Security
- Data Protection
- PKI Security
- IdAM Security
- Network Encryption
- Robotic Process Automation
- Ransomware Prevention
- Remote Workforce
Compliance & Policy Requirements
We address the most stringent security compliance and policy requirements. We offer certified data protection solutions that help address encryption and access control compliance and policy requirements. Our product certifications include FIPS 140-2, Commercial Solutions for Classified program (CSfC), CNSS Memo #063-2017, DoDIN APL, and more.
We address requirements including:
- White House Cyber EO 14028 & National Security Memo for Improving Cybersecurity for National Security Systems
- CISA Zero Trust Maturity Model, OMB Zero Trust Strategy, DoD Zero Trust Reference Architecture, NIST Zero Trust Architecture
- CISA Cloud Security Technical Reference Architecture
- DHS-CDM DEFEND Technical Capabilities Requirement
- NIST 800-53 RMF
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- OMB Circular A-130, NIST 800-111, HIPAA
- Dept of State- FAH: 5 FAH-8 H-354.2 Cloud Security Requirements
Thales TCT Locations
Glen Burnie Office:
504 McCormick Dr., Suites S&T
International Trade Center
Glen Burnie, MD 21061