Protect Root Encryption Keys used by Applications and Transactions from the Core to the Cloud to the Edge.
Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) are dedicated crypto processors designed to protect the cryptographic key lifecycle. HSMs serve as trust anchors that protect an organization’s cryptographic infrastructure by securely managing, processing, and storing cryptographic keys inside a hardened, tamper resistant device.
Luna T-Series HSMs are the choice for government agencies when storing, protecting and managing cryptographic keys used to secure sensitive data and critical applications. Meeting government mandates for U.S. Supply Chain, the high-assurance, tamper-resistant Luna T-Series HSMs are designed, developed, manufactured, sold, and supported in the United States.
- U.S. Foundation (development, manufacturing, personnel, facilities)
- Strong security practices
Security and Compliance
- Address compliance requirements with FIPS 140-2 L3 and CNSS Approval
- Keys and certificates automatically generated and stored in hardware
Scalability and High Availability
- Ability to have multiple applications share the same hardware
- Easy to add new applications – no new HSM required
- Ability to cluster HSMs to avoid single point of failure
Government Approval & Reference
- CNSS approval for TCT HSMs on National Security Systems
- NCCoE reference architecture for TLS Server Certificate Management
- Trusted supplier to U.S. Govt.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with their applications
- Existing integrations that align with partner’s future plans
LUNA NETWORK HSM
LUNA G5 &
LUNA as a SERVICE
|Embedded HSM that protects cryptographic keys and accelerates sensitive cryptographic operations||Network-attached HSM that protects encryption keys used by applications in on-premise, virtual, and cloud environments||USB-attached HSM that is ideal for storing root cryptographic keys in an offline key storage device||Cloud-based HSM delivered through XTec’s FedRAMP High authorized AuthentX Cloud|
|Use Case: Securing Custom Applications||Use Cases: PKI, SSL/TLS, Code Signing, Certificate Signing and Validation, Document Signing Transaction Processing, DB Encryption, Smart Card Issuance||Use Case: Offline Root CAs||Use Case: Cloud Smart Root-of-Trust, Anchoring Applications Across Multiple Cloud Providers|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|