The SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6140 is now available for sale to the U.S. Federal Government. The CN6140 is a multi-port (1 or 10 Gbps), high-assurance encryptor designed to provide up to 40 Gbps (4×10), full line rate transparent encryption for all voice, video, and data communications moving across dark fiber, and metro or wide area Ethernet networks (MAN or WAN).
- 8 x SFP+ physical ports
- Supports 1/10 Gbps interfacing
- Up to 40Gbps total throughput (4x10G)
- Industry Low Overhead
- Ultra-low Latency
- Crypto Agile Platform
- Supports Future Security Requirements
5.0.1 Firmware Release
In addition to the new hardware appliance, a firmware update is available for all HSE appliances and includes the following new features and enhancements:
- KeySecure for Government integration now available for all hardware platforms
- Meets NIST SP800-131A Key transition requirements
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification in process.
- DODIN APL certification to begin post-FIPS certification
- Forward Error Correction (FEC) on CN9120 devices
Note: Firmware is not backwards compatible due to changes in support of new NIST requirements.