SafeNet Assured Technologies is pleased to announce the release of version 4.2 of the SC650 smartcard and sKey3250 high assurance USB authenticator. These tokens are the most secure, certificate-based authentication tokens available today.
This release adds functionality and security to the product line. Version 4.2 includes the following fixes and features:
- Security enhancement to limit the number of unsuccessful logon attempts
- Secure Channel Protocol (SCP) 03 functionality
- Resolution of two AES bugs dealing with error handling and decryption of AES 128 ECB NOPAD data
These tokens securely store the user’s credentials, such as digitally-signed certificates, private keys, and network login credentials and seamlessly supports secure key generation, secure key storage, encryption/decryption, digital signature processing (sign and verify), security event logging as well as private and public key cryptographic functions directly on the tokens.
Various deployment models are available for immediate distribution to partners and customers.
- Third Party Applet – for use with customer CoolKey and custom applet installation
- SafeNet AT PKI Applet – comes pre-installed with the SafeNet AT HA PKI applet