September 24, 2020
Thales is pleased to announce the launch of CipherTrust Data Security Platform that enables customers to Discover, Protect and Control sensitive data anywhere with next-generation data protection. Our new platform is built on a modern micro-services architecture, is designed for the cloud, includes Data Discovery and Classification, and fuses together the best capabilities from the Vormetric Data Security Platform and KeySecure and connector products.
This innovative platform solves our customers’ largest data security challenges by removing complexity from data security, accelerating time to compliance, and securing cloud migrations. We are seamlessly unifying data discovery, classification and data protection with strong access controls and centralized key management. Now for the first time, our customers can discover, protect and control their data anywhere on one platform.
CipherTrust Data Security Platform is available for sale to the U.S. Federal Government exclusively through Thales TCT.
- Data discovery and classification
- Risk analysis with data visualization
- Data protection techniques
- Transparent encryption for files, databases, big data, and containers
- Application-layer data protection
- Tokenization with dynamic data masking
- Format preserving encryption
- Static data masking
- Privileged user access controls
- Centralized enterprise key management
- FIPS 140-2 compliant key management
- Multi-cloud key management
- Unparalleled partner ecosystem of KMIP integrations
- Database encryption key management
- Monitoring and reporting
- Centralized management console
For more information, visit thalestct.com/ciphertrust-dsp.