As of July 1, 2018, SafeNet AT is announcing End-of-Sale and last time buy opportunities for the SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6040. We encourage our customers to transition to the SafeNet High Speed Encryptor CN6010. The CN series encryptors offer best-in-class high-assurance encryption solutions, providing maximum security and performance, and certified to the highest security standards. SafeNet High Speed Encryptors ensure the most secure data-in-motion protection, maximum performance, near-zero overhead with “set and forget” management, and lowest total cost of ownership. This notice does not affect SafeNet Fiber Channel Encryptor CN6040.
- Limited quantities remain; products are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Maintenance will be available for renewal through 12/31/2020
Ethernet Platforms for End-of-Sale
- SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6040
Key Dates in the End-of-Sale Process:
- End-of-Sale Date: 12/31/2018
- Start of Good Faith Support: 1/1/2021
- End-of-Life/End-of-Support: 12/31/2022
The following is a list of HSE part numbers affected by this announcement:
- Description: ETHERNET ENCRYPTOR,1GBPS,DUAL DC,CN6040
- End-of-Sale Part Number: 936-099892-001
Customers using these products are encouraged to migrate to the SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor CN6010.
The first choice for Layer 2 encryption, SafeNet High Speed Encryptors from SafeNet AT are field proven to secure data in transit including time-sensitive voice and video streams, as well as metadata for enterprise and government organizations, defense agencies, global financial transactions networks, and the world’s biggest cloud services providers. The SafeNet CN4000, CN6000, CN8000, and CN9000 Series Encryptors help organizations encrypt an even broader range of network traffic across more location types – from the data center to branch offices, and up to the cloud and back at speeds from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps.