SafeNet AT is pleased to announce the release of KeySecure for Government 8.9. Continuing our cadence of quarterly releases, KeySecure 8.9 contains a number of customer requested enhancements and product maintenance items. KeySecure 8.9 is available on all platforms: G460, G160 (Standard and High Assurance), G350v (VMware and AWS) as both an orderable product and a field upgrade package.
Focus areas of the KeySecure 8.9 release include expansion of industry-leading key management functions, improved KeySecure security posture, and improvements related to the KeySecure user experience.
New features and enhancements:
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- AES and PKCS#1 v2.1 Key Wrap
- Key Generation using HKDF
- Key Rotation Enhancements
- Display of Banner Message (DoD Consent and Usage notice)
- Last Login Information
- Account Lockout and Logout Settings
- Cluster Configuration Settings
- ProtectFile Management Performance Improvements
- ProtectFile Server Deregistration Utility