Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies (TCT) is pleased to announce the release of version 7.12 of the Luna Network HSM and PCIe HSM. This release encompasses multiple Luna HSM components:
- Luna T-series appliance software 7.12.0
- Luna T7 Crypto Module firmware 7.12.0
- Luna Client 7.12.0
- Luna User Documentation Revision G
Each of these components is available as a download from the Thales TCT Support Portal.
Release 7.12 includes the following new features:
- New cryptographic mechanisms (SHA-3 and AES key wrap).
- TLS 1.3 support for NTLS and Remote PED connections
- PED-initiated Remote PED
- Additional T7 automatic activation options
- T7 PCIe passthrough on ESXI Virtual Machines permitting multiple VMs to access the HSM.
- Additional Operating System support for the Luna Client.
Details regarding these new capabilities are available in the Luna User Documentation (Rev G) and the Customer Release Notes (Rev N).