December 6, 2019
SafeNet AT is pleased to announce the release of Luna T-Series HSM 7.10. Version 7.10 includes the Luna Network HSM T-2000 and T-5000 models along with the Luna Client. The Luna T-Series HSM is the choice for government agencies when storing, protecting and managing cryptographic keys used to secure sensitive data and critical applications. Meeting government mandates for U.S. Supply Chain, the high assurance, tamper-resistant Luna T-Series HSM is designed, developed, manufactured, sold, and supported in the United States exclusively by SafeNet AT.
Luna T-Series HSMs were designed from the ground up as a drop-in replacement for the widely deployed Luna SA for Government HSMs. Luna T-Series HSMs offer secure storage of cryptographic information in a controlled and highly secure environment. All Luna T-Series models can be initialized by the customer to protect proprietary information by using either multifactor (PED) authentication or password authentication.
Industry Leading Performance
The T-Series of Luna Network HSM offers industry leading cryptographic performance and delivers up to 10 times the performance compared to the legacy Luna SA for Government while still providing the critical security features that government customers have relied on for decades.
Luna T-Series models are available at different performance levels:
|Luna Network HSM T-2000
|Luna Network HSM T-5000
|Standard performance16MB memory2 partitions, upgradable to 10RSA 2048 1,400 tpsRSA 4096 350 tpsECC P-256 3,000 tpsECC P-384 2,000 tps
|Enterprise-level performance32 MB memory5 partitions, upgradable to 20RSA 2048 14,000 tpsRSA 4096 3,500 tpsECC P-256 16,000 tpsECC P-384 16,000 tps
Luna T-Series HSM Benefits
- Industry leading cryptographic performance: performance optimized for government mandated algorithms and key lengths
- Easy transition for deployed solutions: fully backwards compatible and zero changes required to applications integrated with Luna SA for Government
- Crypto agile: architecture supports in-field introduction of new crypto algorithms
- Broad integration ecosystem: large number of integrations with industry-leading technology vendors
- Security first company: HSM products are U.S designed, developed and manufactured