Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies (TCT) is pleased to announce the release of Luna T-Series HSM 7.10.1. Release 7.10.1 is a minor release featuring the introduction of the T-Series PCIe HSM. The new PCIe HSM offers increased performance and functionality similar to the T-Series Network HSM. Additionally, updates to the Luna Client and User Documentation are included in this release.
Release 7.10.1 Summary
- Initial GA Release of Luna PCIe T-2000 and T-5000
- NO firmware or hardware updates. Same firmware version 7.10.0 as released in December 2019 on T-Series Network HSM.
- Updated Luna Client
- Version 7.10.1
- Updated PCIe driver for Luna PCIe. (driver in 7.10.0 client is not compatible with Luna PCIe)
- Additional miscellaneous fixes (see CRN Resolved Issues)
- Compatible with previously released Luna Network HSM T-series and legacy Luna for Government HSMs.
- Product Documentation Updates
- Single documentation set for all HSM products: Network, PCIe, Backup, and G5
- Additional miscellaneous updates
- No software changes or hardware changes to Luna Network HSM appliance
- Updated CRN